Whether you want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or achieve fuller-looking skin, you can take years off of your appearance with safe, injectable treatments.
What are Injectables?
Injectable treatments use specialized solutions to achieve a younger looking appearance. These minimally invasive treatments can add volume to your face, help build collagen, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, or get rid of spider veins. All it takes is a few simple injections with very fine, small needles to achieve your desired result. Because of their effectiveness, injectable treatments are becoming more and more popular.
Common injectable treatments include:
- Asclera to eliminate spider veins
- Belotero to add volume and reduce wrinkles
- Botox to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Juvederm to add volume and reduce wrinkles
- Xeomin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Radiesse to add volume and reduce wrinkles
Each of these different fillers or wrinkle reducers have different benefits and have been FDA-approved for different treatments. Dr. Lamoureux can help you determine which treatment is right for your appearance goals.